Only From Thomson - Platinum
All Platinum properties are now exclusive to Thomson, so not only are you getting a top hotel, no other UK tour operator will be offering the same place.
And don't forget when you book a Platinum holiday you also get:
- Complimentary access to the executive lounge at your departure airport*
- Greater luggage allowance**
* Executive lounge access is available at Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool, East Midlands, Edinburgh, London Gatwick (North and South terminals), London Heathrow (Terminal 1, 3 and 4), London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester (Terminals 1 and 2), Liverpool and Newcastle.
** Platinum luggage allowance is 23kg of checked-in luggage and 7kg of hand luggage. To be eligible for greater luggage allowance you must fly with Thomson Airways.
All inclusive holidays in Italy and Austria are really popular and for very good reason. They're fantastic value holidays in quality locations. You know how much you're spending because food and drink are included as well as flights, accommodation and transfers - plus, if you're out and about during the day then you can even choose a packed lunch rather than having to eat out. Have a look at your hotel's description for exactly what each one offers.
All inclusive holidays are available in several of our best Austrian and Italian resorts.
More Discovery Packages
This year we're increasing the number of Discovery Packages we offer.
Each package is different, but they all include a selection of excursions, activities and other added value such as free drinks and packed lunches. For example, the Lake Como Discovery features a day trip to Milan, a day trip into St Moritz on the Bernina Express and of course some of Italy's most seductive lakes.
Classic Italian Discovery - NEW
Day trips to the Dolomites, Verona and Venice are all included in this must-see Discovery package in northern Italy. You'll have plenty of time for things like a gondola ride, which is definitely a classic Venetian activity to tick off the list.
Choose to stay at:
- Hotel Panorama, Limone
- Hotel Majestic Palace, Malcesine
- Hotel La Perla, Garda
- Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa, Bardolino
- Grand Hotel Gardone, Gardone Riviera
Jungfrau Discovery - NEW
You'll see the whole Jungfrau region and you'll be based in the beautiful city of Interlaken, at the Hotel Chalet Swiss.
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch - the so-called 'top of Europe' with spectacular views and Europe's highest train station.
- Tour of Interlaken's best waterfalls.
- Trip to the Schynige Platte - cog-wheel railway, botanical gardens and views of the region.
Better service than ever before
Our overseas service is run by Crystal - they're on-hand to help you get the best service and information for your holiday. Whether your rep is based in your resort, just a call away or in a resort close by, you'll have access to our expert service 24/7.
- Holiday information pack available online 28 days before departure.
- Free text message alerts with up-to-date information.
- Online forum where our team answer your holiday or resort questions.
- Representatives in resort, in the area or just a phone call away (24 hours a day).
- Free walking escort in selected resorts.
We continue to offer our carefully selected range of wedding destinations. Have a look at some beautiful lake and mountain settings for a really unique way to tie the knot. We take care of everything from the ceremony, to marriage licence/certificate, registrars and much more. Wedding packages are available in: