So what's it like?
This hotel is a firm favourite with Thomson customers offering something for everyone with an excellent leisure complex. The hotel has a fantastic position on the main promenade and only a few moments walk to all the resort amenities. With its own individual character, you will enjoy excellent standards of accommodation, food and service here. You will also benefit form the extensive leisure facilities which include both indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a sauna, steam room and sun terrace with views of the Adriatic sea. In addition there is a private beachfront and bathing area open only to residents of the Hotel Riviera and sister Hotel Slovenia.
· superb location, in the centre of resort, with the beach across the road
for 2 people on half board sharing a small double bedroom with a private shower and WC. Single rooms, superior rooms, rooms with balcony and sea view rooms are also available. All bedrooms with a private shower, WC, air conditioning, hairdryer, safe, cable TV and minibar.
· lift to all floors
Wine, dine & unwind
· bar and lounge · café · aperitif bar · sun terrace
Wellness, spa and pools
· unlimited use of the excellent leisure complex with whirlpools and indoor pools fed by sea-water · sauna and steam room · massage, solarium and Thai beauty treatments (extra charge)
For the family
· children's playroom with supervision (children from 4yrs, Jul-Aug, 9am-2pm)
The indoor pools will be closed between 29 June-7 September 2015.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet style evening meals
The resort can be lively, particularly in high season and occasionally noise from the road can be heard in sea view rooms.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.