So what's it like?
The traditional Hotel Park offers high standards of comfort and cuisine in a peaceful setting. Many of the rooms have been recently refurbished and a warm welcome will certainly greet you from the Grander family and their friendly staff.
Book the Discovery package by 30 April 2014 and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package for summer 2014 departures only.
St Johann Tirol Discovery
Nestled between the mighty Kitzbüheler Horn and the majestic Wilder Kaiser Mountains you will find that St Johann is perfectly located for exploring Austria's most popular attractions. This traditional village is full of Tirolean ambience and comes alive in the summer with numerous festivals.
- Excursion to Salzburg.
- Excursion to Hidden Lakes.
- Excursion to Krimml Waterfalls.
- Traditional Tirolean evening.
- Apple strudel demonstration and tasting.
Salzburg: a city made famous by its music, home to Mozart and the 'Sound of Music'. Explore the cobbled old town, the cathedral and medieval fortress before crossing the river to stroll through the pretty gardens of the Mirabell Palace. Optional city tour on foot (approx. €10).
Hidden Lakes: a tour of some of the hidden lakes and sights in the region that otherwise you might not see. Lake Walchsee and the Hintersteinersee in Scheffau are two of the sights you will visit.
Krimml Waterfalls: at the foot of the Gerlos Pass, these waterfalls are the highest in Austria. Enjoy a walk up the footpath beside the falls to the top where the best views can be seen. Entrance fee (approx. €2).
Please note: entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally. Must book by 30 April 2014. Available for summer 2014 departures only.
· 5 minutes walk to village centre · 3 minutes walk to the gondola station · 6 minutes walk to 'Panoramabad' swimming pool and tennis court complex
for 2 people on half board sharing a small or eaves room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Larger rooms, some with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
· steam room, sauna, infrared cabin and small fitness room · extra charge for solarium · small garden with children's play area · table tennis · extra charge for bike hire · large, comfortable lounge and bar area · free WiFi in public areas · lift to main floors · free outdoor parking · 53 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly barbecue (weather permitting)
lift stops at main floors only. There are 9 steps (down) to 'inbetween' levels. Please request main floor at time of booking if lift required.
• Free unlimited free beer, house wine and soft drinks with evening meals
• Free entrance to the village swimming pool
• 1 hour free use of outdoor tennis courts
• Free mountain hut breakfast - small local charge for transfer
• Free mountain hut trip with live music - small local charge for transfer
• Free daily packed lunches
• Free daily afternoon tea/coffee
These accommodations come with the highest rating possible - our customers' recommendation.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.