• Salzburg · 90km · 1 hour 45 minutes
Birmingham, Glasgow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle
So what's it like?
Schladming is an attractive village with a pedestrianised centre and beautiful old town dating back over 700 years. There is a superb range of shops and cafes complemented by a leisure centre and great walking around the area. Guests staying in Schladming receive the FREE All-Inclusive Summer Card, which gives free entry and discounts to a whole host of activities and attractions in the area, there is also a great children's programme. In the evenings there are plenty of bars and restaurants to relax in and regular entertainment including brass band concerts.
Free Schladming All-Inclusive Summer Card
Fantastic all-inclusive card for all Crystal customers staying in Schladming (valid 31 May-12 September 2014):
Summer lifts & public transort:
· Free use of all lifts in Schladming
· Free round trip on the Dachstein Gletscherbahn (1 x weekly)
· Free use of local buses
Activities & adventure
· Free use of Schladming indoor & outdoor adventure pool and pools in surrounding area
· Free guided Dachstein glacier hike (from mid-June)
· Free paragliding sampler course! in nearby Ramsau (min. age 15yrs)
· Free weekly 2hr Nordic-walking course in nearby Ramsau
· Free entrance to the 'Wild Waters' Adventure Alpine Trail
· Free guided walks
Free kids' adventure club
Offered by Schladming tourist office from Mon-Fri (approx. late June-end Aug). Weekly programme may include:
· Free introduction to rock climbing incl. safety equipment
· Free family adventure hike to the romantic Duisitzkarsee lake
· Free archery lesson (weekly from late-June to end Aug)
· Free Wild Wild West day (weekly from late June to end Aug)
· Free alternative rainy day activities may include bread making, mining afternoon, climbing wall,
Please note: See www.sommercard.info for full details, terms & conditions incl. pre-registration requirements, age restrictions and any additional charges. Details subject to change.
There is a bus service in the local area that is free with the summer card. The summer lifts in Schladming and Dachstein are open from the end of May to October.
Schladming has no Holiday Advisor, you will be given a welcome pack and contact number on arrival.
Summer card: Free Schladming All-Inclusive summer card for all guests staying in Schladming including free use of lifts and buses, free activities and free adventure club for children.