There is a regular bus service to St. Johann and Söll, whilst the free "Kaiserjet" shuttle service connects Scheffau with the neighbouring villages of Ellmau, Going and Söll.
Sightseeing and Excursions
| ||Children ||Adults |
|Krimml Waterfalls - Half day ||£13 ||£25 |
|Berchtesgaden ||£14 ||£28 |
|Grossglockner ||£20 ||£34 |
|Munich ||£14 ||£28 |
|Hidden Lakes - half day ||£14 ||£28 |
|Salzburg ||£15 ||£29 |
Entrances and tolls
Some entrances, tolls and optional extras are payable locally.
Kids and Infant prices
Reduced prices are available for children up to 12 years inclusive - and infants who do not require a seat go free.
Limited mobility and wheelchair users
Krimml Waterfalls includes quite a few steps and steep sections that may not be suitable if you have limited mobility or are a wheelchair user.
· Charming and attractive Tirolean village · Perfect location for exploring the area on foot or by bike · Impressive backdrop of the Wilder Kaiser mountain range · Lively evening entertainment in Scheffau
Twin centre suggestion
Why not try a twin centre combining a stay at the lovely Hotel Kaiser in Tirol in Scheffau with 7 nights at the Hotel Lebzelter in stunning Zell am See? Or opt for a city add-on of 3 or 4 days in Salzburg or Vienna.
Transfer to your second centre is usually by coach or minibus and may be via the airport. Call us to book.
Wilder Kaiser Guest Card
See more of the local area with free and reduced rates on lifts, guided walks and bus networks.
· Bus service to the Hintersteinersee swimming lake mid-June to early October (book at tourist office)
· Kaiserjet and KaiserExpress bus service
· Guided walks with the tourist office
· Nature-based family programme
· Internet access at various WiFi hotspots across the region
Available free to all customers staying in Scheffau.