Hotel Schneeberger in , Austria
Holiday overall rating
Food quality rating
So what's it like?
Surrounded by beautiful views of the mountains and countryside of the Wildschönau Valley, this recently renovated family run hotel is located close to the centre of the village and is very well known for its friendly welcome.
· 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre, bars and restaurants · 5 minutes' walk to the gondola
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms sleeping up to 3 people with a balcony, superior rooms sleeping up to 4 people with a balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV and safe (extra charge).
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· lift · 33 bedrooms
Wine, dine & unwind
· bar · à la carte restaurant · night club
Spa, wellness & pools
· sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium and whirlpool
For the family
· games room · children's play area (unsupervised)
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course including salad or starter · packed lunch available on request (extra charge) · weekly barbecue evening in July and August
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Austria and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK.
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Special offers this summer
• free Wildschönau all-inclusive summer card