Hotel Harfenwirt in , Austria
So what's it like?
Full of Tirolean charm, the Harfenwirt offers excellent facilities and a friendly welcome from our good friends, the Thaler family. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment over the past few years - creating a new indoor pool and sauna area as well as a new restaurant and wing where a number of our rooms are located.
· 5 minutes' walk to village centre · 2 minutes' walk to nearest bars and restaurants
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room in the original wing with separate head to head beds, private shower and WC. Standard rooms and single rooms with balcony in the original wing are available at a supplement. Superior rooms in the new wing with Austrian twin beds, bath and balcony are also available at a supplement.
All bedrooms have satellite TV.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· lift to all floors · 42 bedrooms in main building and 46 in new wing
Wine, dine & unwind
· 2 bars with seating area · à la carte restaurant
Spa, wellness & pools
· sauna, steam room and indoor pool · extra charge for infrared cabin
· free Wildschönau all-inclusive summer card
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and twice weekly salad buffet
Hotel Harfenwirt can cater for gluten free diets, but does not have gluten free bread - we would suggest bringing some with you if you would like any bread at breakfast or for evening meals. For any dietary requirements please advise at the time of booking.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.