Hotel Harfenwirtin , Austria
So what's it like?
Full of Tyrolean charm, the Harfenwirt offers excellent facilities and a friendly welcome from our good friends, the Thaler family. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment over the past few years - creating a new indoor pool and sauna area as well as a new restaurant and wing where a number of our rooms are located.
£50 off per booking
· 5 minutes' walk to the village centre · 2 minutes' walk to the nearest bars and restaurants
All rooms have a satellite TV.
Small twin room (original wing) - sleeps 2: Separate head-to-head twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room (original wing) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room (new wing) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Single room (original wing) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· lift to all floors · 42 bedrooms in main building and 46 in new wing · free WiFi hotspots
Wine, dine and unwind
· 2 bars with seating area · à la carte restaurant
Spa, wellness and pools
· sauna, steam room and indoor pool · extra charge for infrared cabin
· free Wildschönau all-inclusive summer card
· welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Hotel Harfenwirt can cater for gluten free diets, but does not have gluten free bread - we would suggest bringing some with you if you would like any bread at breakfast or for evening meals. For any dietary requirements, please advise at the time of booking.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.