Holiday overall rating
Food quality rating
So what's it like?
The family-run Hotel Austria is a popular hotel in Neiderau's village centre. Walkers will love how close the lifts are for accessing the mountain trails. The hotel's wellness area has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and infrared cabin - which are great for soothing tired muscles after a hard day of exploration. The attractive dining room and adjoining bar have superb views overlooking the village. There is also a separate à la carte restaurant with an excellent reputation.
· central location
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Recently renovated rooms sleeping up to 3 people and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe, cable TV and balcony.
· indoor pool · sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · garden · bar/lounge · 2 café terraces · sunbathing area and relaxation area with sun loungers · lift to 3rd floor · 47 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · vegetarian and health food options available
Special offers this summer
• Free Wildschönau all-inclusive Summer Card
• Free daily packed lunch
• Free use of mountain bikes once per week - subject to availability
• Free access to sauna and steam room 3 times per week
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.