Hotel Austriain , Austria
So what's it like?
The family-run Hotel Austria is a popular hotel in Niederau's village centre. Walkers will love how close the lifts are for accessing the mountain trails. The hotel's wellness area has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and infrared cabin - which are great for soothing tired muscles after a hard day of exploration. The attractive dining room and adjoining bar have superb views overlooking the village. There is also a separate à la carte restaurant with an excellent reputation.
£50 off per booking
· central location · next to the gondola, for reaching the mountain trails
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, cable TV and balcony.
Kategorie A twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Kategorie B twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Kategorie A single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Kategorie B superior single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· lift to 4th floor · 47 bedrooms
Wine, dine and unwind
· garden · bar/lounge · 2 café terraces · sunbathing area with sun loungers
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · sauna and steam room (free three times per week) · extra charge for massage · relaxation area with sun loungers
· free use of mountain bikes once per week, subject to availability · 10% discount on e-bike hire
· Wildschönau summer card
· buffet breakfast · daily packed lunch · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · vegetarian and health food options available
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.