Hotel Austria in , Austria
So what's it like?
The family-run Hotel Austria is a popular hotel in Niederau's village centre. Walkers will love how close the lifts are for accessing the mountain trails. The hotel's wellness area has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and infrared cabin - which are great for soothing tired muscles after a hard day of exploration. The attractive dining room and adjoining bar have superb views overlooking the village. There is also a separate à la carte restaurant with an excellent reputation.
· central location · next to chair lifts, for mountain trails
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Recently renovated rooms sleeping up to 3 people and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe, cable TV and balcony.
· lift to 4th floor · 47 bedrooms
Wine, dine & unwind
· garden · bar/lounge · 2 café terraces · sunbathing area with sun loungers
Spa, wellness & pools
· indoor pool · sauna and steam room (free three times per week) · extra charge for massage · relaxation area with sun loungers
· free use of mountain bikes once per week, subject to availability
· Wildschönau summer card
· buffet breakfast · daily packed lunch · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · vegetarian and health food options available
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.