So what's it like?
The family run Hotel Obermair offers tremendous value for money, situated in a lovely location on the edge of the town centre. The hotel consists of two buildings with easy access to both using the convenient underground passageway. The hotel also has a fabulous heated indoor pool and wellness facilities.
Book the Discovery package by 29 April 2015 and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package for all summer 2015 departure dates only.
Mayrhofen Active Discovery
Mayrhofen Active Discovery package is a great way to get out and about to try some of the fantastic activities mountain resorts have to offer. Choose 2 from 3 of the activities below, with an excursion and a couple of evening activities included - you'll have loads to do during your holiday. Staying at the Hotel Obermair on bed and breakfast - gives you great flexibility to come and go as you please.
- Choose 2 from these 3 activities - Ziller river rafting, family canyoning, high ropes course.
- Excursion to Zillergrund Dam.
- Austrian skittles night.
Ziller river rafting: gentle rafting down the Ziller river - paddle your boat and get a great view and different aspect of the area you're staying in. Perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon.
Family canyoning: arguably the best and most exciting of all the mountain activities. Don your wetsuit then swim, slide and jump into plunge pools through a natural gorge - following the path worn by the river.
High ropes course: test your head for heights amongst the treetops as you tackle the various obstacles 10m above the ground.
Please note: you must be able to swim to take part in rafting and canyoning - please check your holiday insurance covers this type of activity. Over 6 years only. Must book by 29 April 2015. Available for summer 2015 departure dates only.
· 3 minutes walk to resort centre
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a small room in the annexe with separate beds, private shower and WC. Standard rooms with Austrian twin beds and single rooms in the annexe, some with balcony, are available at a supplement. Standard and single rooms with balcony in the main building are also available at a supplement. Triple rooms have Austrian twin and sofa bed. Annexe and main part of the hotel are connected by an underground passageway. All rooms have a safe.
· indoor pool with jet stream · sauna and steam room ·garden with swing and summer house · sun terrace with loungers · lounge/breakfast room · stube · lift to all floors (main hotel only) · 30 bedrooms · free outdoor parking
· buffet breakfast · optional evening meals at Hotel Kramerwirt (5 minutes walk)
Special offers this summer
• Free Zillergrund Dam excursion
• Free and reduced prices for ages 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing a room with 2 adults
Special offers for summer 15
• Free Zillergrund Dam excursion • Free and reduced prices for ages 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing an annexe room with 2 adults
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.