So what's it like?
The Hotel Orgler is set in the centre of Kaprun and offers very high standards. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable and excellent cuisine is served. The hotel has a good range of leisure facilities with some special offers for golfers. The owners and staff are welcoming and friendly, making every guest's stay special. All guests staying in the hotel have free unlimited access to the new Kaprun Tauern Spa complex.
· central location
for 2 people on half board sharing a room in the eaves with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Rooms with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Some rooms sleep up to 3 or 4 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer and most with balcony.
· sauna, steam room and infrared cabin · extra charge for massage · lounge and bar · weekly live music (Jul/Aug) · weekly children's activity programme (Jul/Aug) · children's play corner with toys · 34 bedrooms · lift to the 4th floor · free outdoor parking
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of all courses and salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffets · weekly gala dinner, farmers' buffet or barbecue · complimentary tea/coffee after dinner · early meals available for children
Kaprun Tauern Spa
All guests staying at the Hotel Orgler receive free unlimited entrance to the resort Tauern Spa facility, just a short 10 minutes walk away. Hotel guests benefit from free use of bathrobes and towels and also have a separate VIP entrance, which means no queueing!
Opened in November 2010, this brand new state of the art complex is spread out over 48,000m² and provides everything you need for an amazing spa experience. The complex also offers panoramic views of the Hohe Tauern National Park. Consisting of different worlds, all designed around a holistic approach, the spa has facilities to ensure everyone has an amazing time.
Spa and Water World -
Features include indoor and outdoor pools of various sizes and temperatures, activity pools, jet stream pool, salt water relax pool, sports pool, relaxation areas, café.
Sauna & Treatment World -
Relax in the spacious sauna area with various types including Finnish saunas, bio saunas, textile saunas, steam rooms, herbal baths, salt water grotto, outdoor whirlpool, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas.
With 17 treatment rooms available offering all types of massage and spa beauty treatments, you will be sure to find the right one to pamper yourself.
Sports World -
A full range of training including cardio zone with fitness equipment, aerobics and outdoor sports activities.
Family World -
Great fun in the water for kids of all ages. Separate indoor and outdoor areas with slides, various pools for different ages, water games park, indoor play area with toys and games, playground with sand pits and a volleyball court. Children's actvity programme with supervision available at an extra charge.
Please note: extra charge for treatments, massage, activities. Entry to sauna world from 15 yrs incl. Under 15 yrs do not get free use of bathrobes.
• Free unlimited entry to the Kaprun Tauern Spa
• Free transfer to local golf course and 25% reduction on green fees
• Free tea and coffee after evening meals
• Free guided walk included packed lunch - Jul & Aug
• Weekly children's activity programme - Jul &Aug
• Free summer card
• Single parent saver - call to book
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Indulgent and relaxing wellness facilities make these accommodations perfect for you to unwind.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.