Hotel Alpina in , Austria
So what's it like?
The recently renovated Hotel Alpina is a beautiful 4* hotel. It's set in a great location just a short walk to the resort centre and the gondolas making it an ideal base for exploring. The hotel has excellent cuisine and offers excellent Austrian hospitality, ensuring a memorable stay.
• 3 minutes' walk to resort centre • 3 minutes' walk to gondola
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement.
All bedrooms have internet link and safe.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
• lift to all floors • WiFi
Wine, dine and unwind
• bar • lounge • wine cellar • TV room
Spa, wellness and pools
• wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation room • extra charge for solarium
• Silvretta Card included
• buffet breakfast • optional upgrade to 3-course evening meals between 11 July and 15 August 2015
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.