There is a bus service throughout the valley. Summer lifts operate from late June to late September, some do not open until early July.
Sightseeing and Excursions
|Sightseeing - Bookable in resort || |
|Lake Constance ||£35 |
|Innsbruck ||£25 |
Please book your choice of away days when you arrive, with the local supplier in resort. The above excursions are an example only of what may be available. Some entrances, tolls and optional extras are payable locally. Reduced prices for children up to 12 yrs incl. Infants who do not require a seat are free.
• The Paznaun Valley is a true walkers paradise with over 300km of walking routes and 18 mountain huts • The Silvretta Leisure centre has indoor adventure pool, outdoor pool with waterslide and wellness area (open late June)
Available in resort the Silvretta Card is a great way to plan your holiday and gives you:
• Use of all of the summer lifts in Ischgl/Samnaun, Kappl, See and Galtür
• Entry to indoor and outdoor swimming pools in Ischgl and Galtür
• Entry to selected museums in Ischgl and the area
• Guided walks in Ischgl, Kappl, Galtür and See
• Activity programme for children and teenagers
• Up to 40% reduction on local attractions such as Ischgl high rope course, guided mountain biking and paragliding
Weekly children's programme - included with the Silvretta Card
The Ischgl Tourist Office organises a weekly kid's programme of outdoor adventures which may include a treasure hunt, high rope course, children's yoga, bowling, volleyball, family hike or BBQ in the forest.
Activities for teenagers may include high rope course, mountain bike tour, outdoor challenge, climbing wall, grass skiing, rafting or a BBQ.
Available locally, 7 days approx price adults £44, child £27.
Please note: Weekly programme starts from late June, suitable for children from 5 yrs and teenagers from 11-17yrs.
Available from £419 (return)
Ischgl has no Holiday Advisor, you will be given a welcome pack and contact number on arrival.