• Innsbruck · 1 hour 30 minutes
London Gatwick, Manchester
So what's it like?
The town centre of Ischgl is perfect for exploring, around each corner you'll find unique boutique shops, top class restaurants and a selection of inviting bistros and bars. Located high in the Paznaun Valley, Ischgl is a traditional farming village and a hikers paradise is easily accessible by the summer lifts. Explore by yourself or join the free guided walks offered by the Tourist Office. The Silvretta Card, available in resort, offers use of the lifts and is your entry ticket to the main leisure activities in Ischgl and the surrounding villages, a great value way to explore this beautiful area.
Available from £419 (return)
Available in resort the Silvretta Card is a great way to plan your holiday and gives you:
• Use of all of the summer lifts in Ischgl/Samnaun, Kappl, See and Galtür
• Entry to indoor and outdoor swimming pools in Ischgl and Galtür
• Entry to selected museums in Ischgl and the area
• Guided walks in Ischgl, Kappl, Galtür and See
• Activity programme for children and teenagers
• Up to 40% reduction on local attractions such as Ischgl high rope course, guided mountain biking and paragliding
Weekly children's programme - included with the Silvretta Card
The Ischgl Tourist Office organises a weekly kid's programme of outdoor adventures which may include a treasure hunt, high rope course, children's yoga, bowling, volleyball, family hike or BBQ in the forest.
Activities for teenagers may include high rope course, mountain bike tour, outdoor challenge, climbing wall, grass skiing, rafting or a BBQ.
Available locally, 7 days approx price adults £44, child £27.
Please note: Weekly programme starts from late June, suitable for children from 5 yrs and teenagers from 11-17yrs.
There is a bus service throughout the valley. Summer lifts operate from late June to late September, some do not open until early July.
Ischgl has no Holiday Advisor, you will be given a welcome pack and contact number on arrival.
• The Paznaun Valley is a true walkers paradise with over 300km of walking routes and 18 mountain huts • The Silvretta Leisure centre has indoor adventure pool, outdoor pool with waterslide and wellness area (open late June)