Have the freedom and convenience of a car on holiday - get better rates by booking your holiday car hire through Thomson Lakes & Mountains.
We have teamed up with the leading car hire company, Europcar, to offer excellent car hire prices at many of our European holiday destinations. The prices quoted below are in sterling, per day and are per vehicle, irrespective of the number of occupants.
Just give us a call on 020 8939 0740 to discuss your car hire options.
Europcar - what's included
- Unlimited mileage
- Third party insurance cover
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Theft protection
- A road map
- Licence and fees
- Airport Surcharge
- Collection from airport or city centre
- Local Government Tax
- Rates quoted below are per day
What's not included
- Traffic and parking fines
- Personal Accident Insurance. You can include this for an extra fee payable locally, but it is not included in our standard insurance
- Young driver supplements (paid locally)
- Late collection charge, hours of location are on request and paid locally
- Insurance for the car's contents
- Insurance for damage to tyres, windscreen or underside of the car
- Damage or theft excess charge. This varies from country to country - an optional excess protection insurance (SCDW) will be offered to you when collecting your car
- Extra driver charges depend on where and when you rent the car - you must make any extra driver arrangements when you pick up the car
All drivers must be aged 21 or over and have a photo card licence supported by a counterpart licence (if applicable).
Infants and child seats
We do not include infants in the calculations below. Therefore, you may wish to book a larger car if taking an infant with you. If you anticipate taking more luggage than is likely to fit in the boot then please ensure you upgrade to a car with a larger boot as roof racks are usually not available. Charges for infant/child seats are payable locally but these must be requested at the time of booking.
All cars will be booked for collection at the airport on your day of arrival unless otherwise stated at the time of booking. Should you wish the car to be delivered to your accommodation a delivery charge will apply.
Pre-registration with Europcar
To minimise any delays at your overseas airport when you collect your car, it is possible to pre-register on-line. Just click on to www.europcar.com where you will find a form to complete. You will need to complete your reference number, name of driver(s), passport and driving license number. Pre-registration can only be completed online direct with Europcar. If you have any queries then please e-mail email@example.com or call 0113 388 2491.