In the air
To provide a better service to our passengers from all over the UK, we provide flights to holiday destinations from most UK airports. With 90% of our customers living less than an hour away from an airport, we know that with local departures you can enjoy less time on the roads and more time on holiday.
For information on check-in times, baggage policy and everything else you need to know, check out the about your flight page.
Your airport experience
- Pre-allocated seats - we give everyone a seat number when they check-in so there isn't a boarding time scrum.
- From November 2011, Thomson Airways are removing the catering service from all their flights. There will instead be an on-board pay bar for purchase of food and beverages.
- Early check-in - avoid the early morning panic by checking your bags in the day before. Take advantage of this fantastic service FREE at Gatwick and Manchester.
- Kids' baggage allowance - children under 2 are allocated 10kg baggage allowance - as well as a pushchair or car seat.
Direct from your door
Thomson Lakes & Mountains flies to countries from 17 regional airports across the UK:
- London & South East
- London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted
- Wales & South West
- Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter
- Birmingham, East Midlands
- Northern England
- Doncaster/Sheffield, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle
- Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Belfast City, Glasgow, Edinburgh